First of all, thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. These have certainly been challenging days, but we are now open. Below, you will find some guidelines that we are asking you to follow as we reopen.
1. We are working to follow the guidelines put out by the Governor’s office.
2. The ROC staff and our volunteers at the ROC Welcome Desk (except Group Fitness instructors when teaching and personal trainers when training) will be wearing masks.
3. We will be disinfecting all areas throughout the day.
4. ROC Cafe will remain closed.
5. We are only allowed to have 33% of maximum occupancy in all of our spaces so we will be monitoring and limiting the number of people to that amount.
6. We are temporarily suspending signing up in advance for Cardio Equipment. Cardio Equipment will be available on a first come, first serve basis. TV remotes will be removed.
7. We are asking everyone who utilizes the ROC to maintain 6ft social distancing.
8. If you are able to wear a mask and participate in your exercise activity comfortably, please do so. Regardless, please wear a mask in the ROC when you are not working out.
9. There will be several sanitized hand wipe stations throughout the ROC.
10. Group Fitness classes will restart on June 8th. Full schedule will be available on the ROC website at www.roclex.org and at the ROC Welcome Desk. If possible, please bring your own mat. Childcare will not be available right now for Group Fitness classes.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. This is a lot of information and we are asking you to continue to be patient and flexible as we reopen and things will continue to change.
Director of Recreation Outreach